Thursday 1 August 2024

PEARLY SPARKLES CHALLENGE




I'm delighted to be on the Design Team for the Pearly Sparkles Challenge and my first challenge for them is their theme of Florals. 

I don't often do double length cards as I don't have envelopes to fit but I wanted to give this one a go with the layering of these lovely flowers and it needed that extra length.  I started my card by stamping one of the flowers from Tracy Evans Boutique Designs called New Beginnings.  I then masked it off and stamped the other flowers letting them overlap slightly.  I used Tim Holtz Salvaged Patina in Distress Oxide ink for the background carefully painting around the flowers.  I added some stamping in the same colour.  I added some washi tape to the left hand side and doodled a border around the edge.  The sentiments are from an older Tracy Evans set.  





2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Fiona with the fabulous stamped Tracy flowers and the gorgeous delicately inked background.
Pauline x

Helen said...

Beautiful card, Fiona - love your background and those pretty flowers.

Welcome to the Pearly Sparkles team.

Helen x