Monday 5 August 2024

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE #474- ANY OCCASION









Another challenge for Addicted to Stamps and More is any occasion.  It's been a while since I've played with my Lavinia stamps.  I don't have a lot of them but the ones I do have still can create some little scenes.  This fairy is called Seren which means Star in Welsh and I'm in Wales so I just had to have her.  

I started by creating the yellow light orb in the middle with some Distress Oxide Ink in Wild Honey.  I then stamped the fairy and the remainder of the stamps to create the little scene.  The sky was inked with Chipped Sapphire and Unchartered Mariner blended together and some stars added with Spectrum Noir Sparkle. 


I'm adding this into the following:


2 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Your little fairy scen is just gorgeous and I love how you have made it glow. Thanks so much for joining us at we love stamping this month xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous creation love the stamps you have used and the scene you have created thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x