Monday 5 August 2024

INSPIRATION STATION - #64



A great mood board for you to work off this month from Inspiration Station and I look forward to seeing how you are inspired by all that lovely fruit. Searching through my stuff I found I really only had one fruit image I wanted to use and it's this great wonky pear by Tracy Evans.

I created a very delicate background with some distress inks in Twisted Citron with a touch of Dried Marigold.  I added the pear stamp and coloured it in using the same colours.  I added a bit of extra background stamping. The words are from the same set and they were popped up on dimensionals to give a bit of extra dimension.  I added the bird from one of Tracy's other sets and popped him on the leaf.

I do have a pear tree that we planted in our garden two years ago but so far no fruit - although the apple trees I planted at the same time are bearing fruit this year for the first time.  Fingers crossed for the pear tree for next year. 







3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great interpretation of the theme Fiona and this card has a brilliant vintage look about it.
Pauline xx

Donna Walls said...

Great image and lovely colors, I like the vintage feel the stamp has. Oh, and I hope you see Pears next year as well. Thanks for a beautiful project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx

Kathy said...

Fiona, What an awesome card you have created. The words and the bird on the leaf are the perfect touch to create a vintage feel! Smiles, Kathy