Wednesday 7 August 2024

THE MALE ROOM - #189 - MIXED MEDIA CHALLENGE



My favourite style of Mixed Media is our challenge for you this month at The Male Room.   I started my card with a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Oxides layered onto my card base. I added stamping and some stencilling with paste through a Tim Holtz stencil.

The old typewriter isn't a Tim Holtz one - it's one I found in my stash which I've had for years and it has the image of the typewriter, the little paper clip and the lettering I've used in the background.  I added a piece of paper to the typewriter which was stamped and embossed and stamped the word Hello on it.  Among my Ideaology pieces I found this old image of a typewriter and added it along with some old wording regarding letters.  I embossed the paper clip stamp and then cut it out and threaded the handmade sentiment through it. 




I'm also adding this into the following:

Little Red Wagon - make it masculine 








2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab mixed media creation Fiona with a superb vintage feel to it xx

Chrissy said...

Love, love, love, fabulous textures and colours, awesome..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx