Wednesday 24 July 2024

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE - BIRTHDAYS


 




Time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More and we are celebrating Birthdays. 

I've used the lovely new vase stencil by Tracy Evans to create the vase which I masked off first while I created the background with Distress Inks.  I added a crackle stamp by Alison Bomber to the front of the vase.  

The flowers in the vase are a mix of Tracy's stamps and I stamped and cut out some extra flowers to add to the front of the vase.

I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Add a Sentiment 
Allsorts - Flowers 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Beautiful Blooms 




5 comments:

Linby said...

Great use of your stamps to make this beautiful vase of flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous birthday card Fiona using Tracy’s products - everything works together so beautifully xx

Sarah said...

An absolutely beautiful vase of flowers. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!