Tuesday 20 August 2024

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE - STENCILS/DIE CUTS #475




Welcome back to another challenge for Addicted to stamps and More.  I've used one of the new stencils by Tracy Evans Boutique Designs for my card which is one of her bauble stencils.  You also get the cut outs with her stencils and this is what I've used here.  Taping it down with a little bit of tape to stop it moving while I created the background.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage.  

I then added an old stamp of Tracys to create the idea of the tree using Iced Spruce for the branches.  I stamped the robin stamp inside the bauble and added a lot of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to make it shine. A splatter of white Posca pen and some inking on the bird finished it off. 




1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

This is a fun card - love it!
XXX