Tuesday 16 April 2024

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS CC436









Welcome back to another colour challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Such pretty spring colours I look forward to seeing what you create with them. 

I started my card by using my brayer to layer the three inks on the left hand side of the card with some added pink on the right.  I then used some of Tracy Evans' new boutique stamps called Malva for the background and the cut out flower.  I used some old Stampin Up stamps and dies for the branches from A Jar of Love.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I added a few embellishments to finish off the card. 



I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - Song Title - Hello by Lionel Richie - I used to listen to him all the time when I was younger and haven't heard him in such a long time. 
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make your own background 
Cupcake Inspirations - Flowers 

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!! I love the brayer technique. I am going to have to try this. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Leanne said...

What a great card, love the flowers the background is lovely! Thank you for playing our Flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations