Tuesday 2 April 2024

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #435




Our mood board this challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments  is very spring like - I wish we were enjoying spring here in the UK but we have had constant rain for months!  

I've used the image of the wellington boots for my card - I created a yellow background with the gel press and added background stamping.  All stamps are by Tracy Evans - both her old stamps and her new Boutique stamps.  I cut out the flowers and the boots and layered them onto the card.  



I'm adding this into the following challenges:






3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely art journal pages Fiona. Love the bird theme. Have a creative month. Judy

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautiful Fiona, love the pattern on the boots and all around a beautifully designed card! I must use Tracy's boot stamp set again soon, it's been a while and I love that set! Thanks so much for playing along wiht us at I spy with my little eye!

Pauline C said...

Really love this Fiona, the pattern on the wellies is brilliant and I love the array of flowers and all the interest in the background stamping. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge theme of “Something Yellow”.
Pauline xx