Wednesday 17 April 2024

ART DECO


I was lucky enough to be gifted a lovely stamp set by a member of my own Facebook Group The Joy of Sets last week.  Some beautiful Art Deco images of men and women and probably not a stamp set I would have chosen but I had great fun using it.

I used a gel press for the background with Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide and added a Tim  Holtz word stamp in the background.  The die cut is a new one  from Creative Expressions and I added a panel behind it with the same stamped words and added a touch of bling to the centre of the flowers.  The woman is from the Art Deco set and she was embossed in Versafine Chianti.  


I'm adding this into the following:

Dream Valley Challenge - Make it female 
NBUS - new stamp set and die cut 
Unicorn - Use Dies 



2 comments:

Darnell said...

Your design is very artistic, Fiona! It has a lovely combination of stamping, dies, gel press, and embossing! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Glittertastic said...

Lots of clever techniques here - the art deco stamp is lovely.
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!