Monday 29 April 2024

BOTANIQUE


I'm playing along with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps which is below. 


I used a stamp from Sam Poole for Creative Expressions called Botanical Collage.  I kept the colouring simple with some water colouring with Tim Holtz Watercolour Pencils and a touch of shimmer on the butterfly from Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.  I added some butterfly washi tape behind and on the little circle behind the smaller butterfly.  I stamped the background with Tim Holtz Weathered Wood in a similar stamp to the grid stamp on the Botanical stamp.  






4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful vintage look card, love the stamps and soft colours.
Pauline xx

Laurie Unger said...

I love all the collage details on this wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing it over at Sunday Stamps.

dj said...

I love this vintage take on our sketch...the botanical collage is fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Front & Center" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC334

Melissa Grant said...

Your Vintage Botanical look is so pretty for the sketch! Your colors are soothing and natural looking. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!