Wednesday 24 April 2024

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - NON TRADITIONAL COLOURS



Our challenge this month at Christmas Craft Creations is non-traditional colours and there have already been some great ideas in the gallery from the team and all of you playing along.  Here is my contribution.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks on my background in mainly Speckled Egg but then added some added drops of pinks, oranges and purples.  The branches are stamped in Versafine Morning Mist.  

The image of the girl is a very old rubber stamp from my stash - she's so old I wasn't sure she would still even stamp but l luckily it still works.   The wording behind her is from Alison Bomber and her new word Christmas stamps with the wonderful In The Bleak Midwinter poem from Christina Rosetti.



I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - Something Old - the old tag stamp - something new - the background word stamp
Outlawz Challenge - Christmas 

2 comments:

Miri said...

Wow! That's such a pretty Christmas card. I love the unusual Christmas colours and the mixed media vibes. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT