Thursday 28 December 2023

KRAFTY CHICKS #696 - ALL OCCASIONS


This is my last week for being Guest Designer over at Krafty Chicks and it's been a pleasure to be part of their team for a month.  Our final one is All Occasions. 

I used this gorgeous mouse from Anita Jeram from the Colorado Craft Company.  I chose to do a Thank You card ready for all those cards needed for January to thank you for my Christmas gifts.  I stamped the mouse first then masked him off and added a Tim Holtz stencil behind him. 





I'm adding this into the Stencil Fun challenge 




4 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute card and I like this card you created, great job! I like the stenciling you did for the background. Wonderful having you with us this month! Have a great day and all the best in 2024!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Diane said...

Fabulous job of stenciling your background for the adorable image!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, how cute is that mouse! Loving your design and how it all came together 😊. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2024, may it be full of peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Gail said...

Hi Fiona!
Thanks for popping over to say HI!
Your card is great! Cute little mouse!
You asked about my embossing folder I used.
It's called Pretty Print, and is from Stampin UP.
It's pretty old, I don't see it on their site!