Thursday 21 December 2023

KRAFTY CHICKS #695 CAS



Oh it's CAS over at Krafty Chicks where I am still the Guest Designer for this month.  As regular readers to my blog will know I'm not great at the CAS cards - I love to throw everything at it in a Mixed Media type of way and find it hard to just leave it alone.  Here I've used some old Kaisercraft stamps - they are individual stamps but when you put them together they do create a tree shape.  I stamped them in different colours of greens to create my tree.  I added the star and a water droplet to the top.   The little pot is from Tim Holtz.  I really had to walk away then and not add anything else.










2 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is superb Carol, definitely CAS but lots of interest. I love how you have graded the colours of the different words. I think I may need to see if I have any stamps that could work for this technique!
Pauline xx

Leanne said...

Love this card, and yes CAS is hard for me too, I do enjoy others, but for me to do them...whew! This is very pretty and glad you are guesting with us this month. Have a crafty day! Cheers, Leanne DT member/KCC