Thursday 14 December 2023

KRAFTY CHICKS GUEST DESIGNER - #694 CHRISTMAS



I'm on week two of my Guest Designer slot at Krafty Chicks challenge and we are up to Christmas.  My favourite time of the year for crafting.  I've gone with an idea by Tracy Evans for creating your own baubles for me card.  I've used a stamp set from Kaisercraft . I stamped the holly foliage in Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and added dots for the berries with a red Posca Pen.

I then cut a circle out of some scrap paper and used the same DO ink together with Dusty Concord for creating the baubles.  I added a touch more stamping to the top of the baubles.  The images within the baubles were stamped with silver embossing powder.  The little tops of the baubles are from Concord and 9th and I hand drew the thread.  The sentiment is from Concord and 9th and the music stamp is from Tim Holtz. 






2 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a wonderful job
A great card love the colors the stamps you used as well have a great day. L

Pauline C said...

Stunning creation Fiona, I love the whole vintage feel to it.
Pauline xx