Sunday 17 December 2023

CHRISTMAS WREATH CARD




I know I'm going to feel quite bereft over the next few weeks as all my Christmas crafting is completed.  It is my favourite time of the year to craft - I may just carry on and make sure I'm ready for next year though lol!  

I'm playing along with Allsorts Challenge blog who have challenged us with Christmas flowers/wreaths.  This one was made with an old Tim Holtz holly stamp and greenery.  The mugs are a very old set from Gina K Designs.  I've added Nuovo drops on the berries. 








7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing!!!

Dena J said...

I agree it's difficult to stop making the pretty holiday things! Your wreath is lovely, Fiona, with great pop of red. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the wreath and soft colours.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Very pretty and an almost vintage feel in those colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Lovely vintage feel wreath, love the colours
Pauline xx

Julia Aston said...

Your wreath is just beautiful in the green Fiona with the lovely contrast of the red mugs in the center perched on your banner sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Celebrate! Julia xx

Sarah said...

Love that festive wreath with the hot cocoa mugs, such a festive design. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and Merry Christmas. Sarah