Wednesday 3 January 2024

THE MALE ROOM - #182 - FUNNY/PUN




Happy New Year - wow 2024!  Let's hope the year bring you everything you hope for and lots of lovely crafting ideas.  

Welcome to The Male Room.  We start our year's challenge off with a fun theme.   I've used one of Tim Holtz's Snarky Cats for my card.  The background was made with a gel press on some water colour paper and then I added a stencil on top  The colours I used for the background were Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough, Salvaged Patina and a touch of Candied Apple Distress Oxide Inks.





2 comments:

Helen said...

Love that cat and that sentiment just made me smile!

Thanks for another great card for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Fiona. The image and sentiment are hilarious. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Lovely to find another crafty Welshy and you live in a beautiful part of the country. Hugs, Denise x