Thursday 7 December 2023

KRAFTY CHICKS GUEST DESIGNER - STAMPING #693



I am delighted to have been given the chance to be Guest Designer for Krafty Chicks challenge - and I get to stay the whole month.  This first week's challenge is stamping.  I used a stamp set by Sam Poole for Creative Expressions for my  stamps. And it isn't even a Christmas card lol!

The background was made using Sam Poole Botanical inks which give a gorgeous soft background colour.  I added some of her paste too through a letter stencil.  I used a piece of hessian to stamp the wording and a frame from Taperlogy for the butterfly.



2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful vintage style card .. love how you have combined the elements together.
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Oh so cool love the background and the butterfly is pretty on here too. Super happy you are guesting with us this month at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/KCC