Wednesday 31 May 2023

HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS - WATERCOLOUR BRIGHT



Welcome back to another challenge at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour.  We have the added option of something Bright and this lead me to realise I really don't do bright very often.  Even all my inks are muted and rarely bright.  However I had a go with the Tim Holtz colours I had to try and make a nice bright card.  I think it was brighter in real life lol!

I started with a stencil from Visible Image stamps of the lovely flower burst and used Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron for the background.  The sentiment is also from Visible Image.  The sunflower is by Tracy Evans and I used some of her stamps for the background stamping also.  




I'm adding this into the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Warm colours 
Double D challenge - Flowers 








4 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Hi Fiona! I’m loving your layered card. The stencil makes such a bold statement as the background for the sunflower. Sentiment is perfect for the challenge! xoxo LynB

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, the stencil and stamps look made for each other. You have a good eye to see their potential. What a great sentiment, too. Love this beautiful card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Double D!

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is GORGEOUS! Your overall design is exquisite with that beautifully stenciled background! LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Nandini said...

Beautiful card!