Wednesday 3 May 2023

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE - ANIMALS


Welcome to another challenge over at The Male Room with our theme of animals.  We have a menagerie here with two cats, one senior English Springer Spaniel and a whirling dervish of a Sprocker puppy aged 9 weeks.  Wow they take up a lot of time - luckily he still sleeps quite a bit during the day and has one of his beds by my feet in my craft room.  The old boy isn't too far from him but he's still not sure whether he likes him yet or not.  The cats are not happy so they were on my mind when I chose one of Tim Holtz's snarky cats for my card.  




I started off by using a Tim Holtz stencil and added some Distress Oxide Ink in Frayed Burlap to give the idea of some of the spilt beer.  I cut out the cat and coloured him in with Distress Inks.  The little bottle is from another Snarky cat set - it should say milk but I changed the words a bit to go with the sentiment.

I added some extra background stamping and splatters to finish off the card. 






I'm adding this into the following:

Crafty Animals - Include an animal
Alphabet Challenge - C is for Cat
Crazy for Cats - Cat theme






3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Fabulous card Fiona. Our dog has pride of place next to my craft desk too! X

Cazro said...

I wouldn't dream of judging this cat. Looks like he has been out all night. A card that makes you smile. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forwrd to seeing you again. Caz. DT.

Lynda said...

What a fabulous inky cat card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT