Tuesday 2 May 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC413



Welcome back to another challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments with our sketch for you this week.

Over on my Facebook group the Joy of Sets our challenge this month is to use something in your stash you have never used.  With this in mind I decided to use this little stamp and matching die from Anita Jeram and Colorado Craft Company.  It's called Watering Can mini. 

 I simply coloured the image in with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I stencilled the flowers in the background with Bundled Sage and a very light dusting of Lumberjack Plaid.  I added some Washi Tape from Aallandcreate which was in my stash and which I also haven't used yet.







1 comment:

Heather said...

Such a sweet image, Fiona - and love that background! Great for Spring!