Tuesday 16 May 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC414




I hope you are inspired by our beautiful mood board this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I was drawn to those lovely pink flowers which look like Gerberas to me and I had those at my wedding some ahem 38 years ago lol! 

I started my card by using a stencil I found in my stash which I've never even inked up before.  Over on my Facebook Group the challenge this month is to use something from your stash that has never seen the light of day and then I found this.  It is from Creative Expressions.  I used Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers in Distress Oxide to create the background. 

The stamp is from Visible Image and is called Break Free.  I stamped it on to some card and then cut it out.  I coloured it with Distress Oxides and added some Tim Holtz Distress Icicle paste to make the glass shine.  I also stamped the flower on to a separate piece and cut it out and layered it to give it a bit of dimension.  One of the sentiments is from the set the other is from a Tracy Evans stamp set. I added some glass beads to add to the sparkle.

We are desperate here in the UK to get some warm sunny weather so I really wish summer would Break Free!







2 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Fiona - what a great image for breaking into summer! Love your bold colors, as always!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous color combination on this card. I really love that image and the complementing background too.