Tuesday 30 May 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS CC415




We have a lovely soft colour palette for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  My card uses a new stamp by Francoise Read for Woodware Craft Collection called Three Butterflies.  I used three of the colours for the butterflies and kept the Petal Pink for a soft water coloured background.  I added the sentiment from a set from Colorado Craft Company called Olive Branch and popped it on dimensionals and added a co-ordinating bead to finish it off.





I'm adding this into the following challenges:




2 comments:

Donna3d said...

This is so pretty Fiona! I love the big butterflies and the soft watercolored background. Great use of the colors!

Heather said...

Wow, Fiona, these butterflies are glorious! Love them in our colors, I would never have tried this! Beautiful!