Friday 31 March 2023

HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS - WATERCOLOUR CHALLENGE PLUS OPTIONAL DIES







Welcome back to another Water Colour challenge from Happy Little Stampers.  We are looking for your water coloured projects with the additional option of adding die cuts.  

I chose to use a lovely stamp from Woodware Craft Collection called Magnolia Spray.  I decided to try the ink spritz watercolour technique - I'm not even sure if that's it's name but it sounds about right.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks in Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint adding them from the inks from the small ink cubes.  I then spritzed with water and added it to some Water Colour cardstock from Creative Expressions.  I love the effect it gave and decided it really didn't need anything else. 

I layered it on to some old purple SU cardstock I had and layered the sentiment with the same colour purple. I added a few green sequins and some Nuovo Drops in Raspberry Pink to the flowers. 







3 comments:

Nandini said...

This card is so pretty!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Very softly fluid and pretty! Reminds me of a spring day. LynB xoxo

Helen said...

Such pretty soft images Fiona.