Wednesday 22 March 2023

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - ONE LAYER

Our challenge this month at Christmas Craft Creations is one layer.  Wow this was a real challenge for me as I am loving all my collage and mixed media at the moment.  I really wanted to use the Tim Holtz Christmas Tree stamp set called Watercolour Trees.  

I've been looking for a nice O Christmas Tree stamp sentiment and found it on this set so decided to use it here.  I stamped one of the trees first then masked it off and added the sentiment over it -first generation stamping at the top and bottom and then stamped off for over the actual tree.

I added two Distress Inks to stamp the tree and added some Nuovo Drops to look like fairy lights.  I really had to walk away from this to stop adding anything else and keep it one layer.  






Fiona 

No comments: