Thursday 30 March 2023

TIC TAC TOE GUEST DESIGNER #tttc202

I'm delighted to have been asked to be Guest Designer over at Tic Tac Toe this month.  Here's the grid we are working from.


I chose to do the middle vertical line - Flora/Foliage - Free - Pastel Colours.  I started my card by using a piece of the new Worn and Weathered patterned paper by Sam Poole for Creative Expressions. I teamed this with a new stamp set called Flower Seed.  I stamped the flowers in Versafine Black and water coloured them  with Distress Oxide in Victorian Velvet - one of my favourite colours at the moment.  I used Peeled Paint for the leaves.  These were my pastel colours.

My Free was another new craze I'm enjoying which is rub ons from Taperlogy. I love using them on strips of fabric and I chose the rose and added it to some calico.  I added some more stamping for the sentiment and also stamped and layered a butterfly.




3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful vintage style card, love the stamp, rub on and colours.
Pauline x

ElizStewart said...

Fiona... love your collage. I have never heard of rub-ons but am loving the effect on your card. Thank you so much for guesting on Tic Tac Toe this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I so struggle to create the vintage look and do it justice so I am always admiring those that do - what a beautiful card Fiona! Thanks so much for guesting with us over at TicTacToe!