Saturday 1 April 2023

ONCE UPON A TIME - APRIL CHALLENGE



 
Welcome back to another challenge from Once Upon a Time where we give you children's book covers for your inspiration.  I must admit this is another book I don't know - I'm learning so much being on this Design Team. We must have different books in the UK.  

I don't really have any teddy bears in my stash but I do have these lovely bear stamps from Anita Jeram from the Stargazers set. I made my background with a gel press adding some Tim Holtz distress inks to create the background.  It didn't turn out quite as red as I had hoped but I went with it.  I stamped the bears and cut them out.  I added the stars with a stencil and some glitter paste.  

I look forward to seeing your take on our book cover. 











1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a beautiful card. Love your colour choice and the bear stamp is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing.