Monday 13 March 2023

FREE YOUR IMAGINATION

It was one of those mornings - up early - couldn't sleep - the wind is howling up our Welsh mountain - my craft room is still being re-organised and decorated but I managed to find a spot to do a bit of creating.  I was inspired by the challenge at Inkspirational to have a play along.  Their challenge this week is numbers.  I remembered a lovely Visible Image set that has a great little stamp with numbers on which is just perfect for backgrounds - I found a background I had previously made in my stash and my card grew from there.

I stamped the numbers from You're A Classic in Versafine Morning Mist - a gentle grey to some of the background.  I then took another Visible Image stamp set Free Your Imagination.  I stamped and cut out some extra numbers to add to the pages of the book and added a touch of Tim Holtz Old Paper to the pages. I had some extra numbers falling from the eagle's claws as if he'd dropped them on the page.  I added some Aallandcreate Washi tape which was just perfect as it had the right colour of blue and black in it and those fabulous numbers.


I'm also adding this into the following:

Inkspirational - Numbers 
Stamping Sensations - AG option of wings 
Snarky Stampers - I is for ink 



6 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect card for our Wings and Tails theme option at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Julia Aston said...

It's great to be able to use a previously made background as the base for a new design Fiona! love the colors and collage of stampings on this! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Dora said...

nice stamping! Beautiful creation.Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Donna said...

Gorgeous creation!
Thanks for breaking out your inks to play with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oooooh I love the inking on this cool card. I would not have thought to use a stamp like that for a numbers challenge. It's brilliant and of course this bird works perfectly for our own challenge for wings or tails at Stamping Sensations. Thank you for joining in the fun. Hugs, Lesley

JulieP said...

Fabulously Inky!!! Love the layers to your background. Thanks so much for playing along with the Snarky Sisterhood!