Tuesday 19 April 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC387


These are our colours to challenge you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  As usual if you don't have the exact SU colours you can use what ever you have which are similar.  

A rare thing for me but I actually had all these colours.  I started off by masking my watercolour card stock to give me the panel in the middle.  I used a watercolour wash mix of all three colours to give the background.  The stamp I have used is from a stamp set by Tracy Evans called Worded Petals #567.  I love this set and the addition of the words.  I coloured mine in with the same colours keeping them darker for the flower petals. The sentiments is stamped in Coastal Cabana and is from an old set from my stash.  I added some coloured sequins to finish off the card.

On my Facebook group the Joy of Sets we have a Birthday RAK group where we send birthday cards to ladies in our group all over the world.  This one, especially as it's quite a flat card, will be wending its way to Australia for a member's birthday. 





2 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Fiona! I love the touches of sparkle in that heat emboss, too - such a great look! Perfect background wash, too!

Vee Cassidy said...

Congrats on being our guest Designer at Stamping Sensations this month, Fiona. Vee xx