Tuesday 5 April 2022

ATC

I have recently joined in with an ATC swap on Facebook using Visible Image stamps.  The theme was Living Things. 

I used a background that I had in my stash which I'd made using a gel press.  I used two Visible Image stamp sets for the ATC.  The first one was the Totally Toadstools one.  I stamped the main toadstool and fussy cut it out.  It was coloured in with Spectrum Tri Blends and I added some Texture Paste to the white dots to add... texture lol!  The smaller toadstools were coloured in white with a Posca white pen.

The trees, owl and the sentiments were from another Visible Image set called Into the Woods.



I'm adding this into the following challenges:
Mod Squad - not a card 




7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Mixed media in miniature, such a sweetly created ATC with the toadstools texture paste spots. I love the quote, my favourite VI stamp set. Thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste and joining our April Challenge. Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

JulieP said...

Love that combination of image and sentiment!!! Very cool ATC. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Gorgeous ATC!
Love your background!
Thanks for playing along with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and our ATC challenge!!

Creaine said...

So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

aussie aNNie said...

Love your ATC xx
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love your background and great job Thanks for getting small with your art and the sisterhood.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your ATC - looks fab, Jo x SoSS