Monday 4 April 2022

Flowers and Circles

I've recently purchased one of Tracy Evan's new stamp sets called Friendship Flowers which has lots of gorgeous collage type stamps on it.

This card started out using a gel press background I had made and found in my stash.  The colours are not colours I normally use so I pushed myself to actually use this background.  It was made with Arteza Inks and a stencil from my stash.

I stamped and fussy cut out one of the flowers from the set and coloured it in with Distress Inks.  I added it to a stitched circle die cut which I stamped with a text stamp.  I added a cut circle die cut behind and added the flower.  I added some old ribbon with lovely little circles on them out of my stash.

I added some of Tracy Evan's washi tape and fussy cut out a blackbird from her Nesting Bird stamp set.  I added a little circle element at the top of the card in a purple colour to co-ordinate with the colours in the card.  I added one of the words from the stamp set.



I'm adding this into the following challenges:

International Art and Soul - Include a circle 
Make My Monday - Use a Stencil 
Tuesday Taggers - Flowers 




4 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful floral card! LOVE the texture and the card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

Mimi said...

Absolutely gorgeous, totally eyecatching :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this month. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

Sue Jackson said...

Very pretty! I love the colors of this card and that tulle ribbon is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
Hugs