Wednesday 6 April 2022

Cute Little Stamp

I recently bought this cute little stamp and matching die from Colorado Craft Company called Mini Watering Can.  This is its first inking!

I was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps for my card.

I started off by using my gel press and some Old Paper Distress Oxide Ink mixed with Spiced Marmalade and a stencil to make the background.  I used just the Old Paper Distress Oxide and the same stencil for the little circle.  I added some washi tape from my stash to the background and a text stamp.  The cat was coloured with Tim Holtz distress Inks and a touch of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I added a touch of thread behind the circle for added texture.




I'm adding this into the following:

Sunday Stamps - Sketch SS280
Tuesday Taggers - spring colours 
SUYP - AG Cat




5 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet, Fiona, love this gentle and playful image! Such pretty washes of color, I love your little frazzle detail, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Meggymay said...

An adorable image and lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with our Spring Colours theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

Fiona this is an adorable card. I love those images you used. Thanks for sharing this with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Annette Elliott said...

What a cute card! I love how you colored the little kitty. Great take for this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!