Tuesday 3 May 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments #IC338



Here's our mood board challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I decided to use a lovely old Stampin Up set called Postage Due with the lovely vintage image of the bike on the front.  

I started off by stamping some flower stamps on the outside of the card using two SU colour marker pens in Close to Cocoa and Cameo Coral direct to the stamp and then stamping to get the double colour.   I added parts of the main image stamp to the background just lightly stamping it in Tim Holtz Pear Pizazz.  I stamped and cut out the main image and roughed up the edges and inked it.  I added an SU doily behind and some lace ribbon at the bottom.






2 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Fiona! I always love your choices on the mood boards, and how cool is that touch of lace??

crafty-stamper said...

Love your collaged card,torn edges and added lace
Carol x