Saturday 30 November 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - BLUE AND WHITE - ST ANDREW'S DAY



Happy 10th Anniversary to Sweet Stampin!  What a great achievement to be going for ten years.  Our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin is Blue and White with the option of adding in St Andrew's Day - St Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland.  

My card has a nod to Scotland as they love to celebrate the New Year or Hogmany so I've used this celebration for my card.  I've used a retired set from Stampin Up called Here's To Cheers and added it to a tag punch - using some silver embossing powder for the glasses.  The gorgeous background paper is from SU and I've added some sparkly blue ribbon and some silver washi tape.




2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Fiona- and perfect for the challenge
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so gorgeous Fiona. Love what you did for our Blue and White challenge hun. So gorgeous and we'll clinking those glasses before you know it! Hugs, Wends xoxo