Tuesday 5 November 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #HSCC327



Our colour challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is the following:


I chose to do a Christmas card with these colours.  I used an old SU embossing folder for the holly on some Shaded Spruce card stock.  The candels are from an old SU set Merry Patterns - one of my favourites at Christmas time as I love the way these candles stamp and how the patterned images fit inside the candles.  I used Real Red and Coastal Cabana for the candles - and a touch of the red for the flames with a tiny bit of yellow at the bottom of the flame.

I thought the sentiment went really well with the idea of candles - sort of like when you blow them out for birthdays and make a wish.  This sentiment is from Kaisercraft's Wonderland stamp set and I embossed it in gold embossing powder.  A few sequins and some SU ribbon finish off the card.







 

No comments: