Sunday 1 December 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - WINTER WONDERLAND - DECEMBER #107



Our final challenge for this year at Sparkles Christmas Challenge is Winter Wonderland. I have loved being part of this Design Team and it's great to have at least twelve cards already made for Christmas.  

I decided to use an old stamp set I found in my stash - I can't remember where I got it from but it has a snow globe, two sentiments and three images to go inside the globe.  I chose to use the deer.  I first embossed the snow globe with silver embossing powder.  I then stamped the image inside and coloured it with some Derwent Metallic Pencils.  I used Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire for the sky.  I added some extra snow with a white gel pen.  The deer have been covered in Glossy Accents to give that glass shimmer.  The sentiment is from another winter set I have.  I popped it up on dimensionals and added some silver ribbon.  I then added it all onto a piece of white card stock which had been embossed with a snow flake design. I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the inside of the globe and to some of the snowflakes.





It just remains for me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Thank you for playing along with us this year - I hope you've enjoyed making Christmas cards all year round as I have.



 

No comments: