Wednesday 27 November 2019

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHRISTMAS TREE







The challenge over at Less is More this week is very clever - use a triangle from the shapes they've given us.  I used some stamps from Kaisercraft Winter Wonderland stamps - the word stamps are all separate stamps but  lend themselves I think to being stamped like a tree with the star at the top when you put them all together.  I used an old SU spectrum stampin pad for the colours and added Wink of Stella on top of some of the letters to give them some shine.





I'm also adding this into the challenge at Addicted to Stamps which is CAS 
and AAA Cards which is made in minutes with the option of blending


 

4 comments:

Jane said...

Fab stamp and I love the shimmer of your colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Peanut said...

What a perfectly festive CAS project! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

Nonni said...

This is just stunning! I love your idea for the tree and the multi-colored look of the words is very striking! Perfectly CAS and stylish! Thank you for playing along at Less Is More and I hope to see you joining our challenges in 2020!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I have this stamp set too hun. Just made a couple of Christmas cards up with that stamp. Love it! Gorgeous with the colour gradient. Hugs, Wends xoxo