Tuesday 12 November 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - EMBELLISHMENTS






Our challenge for you this week at SU Only challenge is to add Embellishments - simple you would think so why did it take me ages to think of something! And then I came up with a Christmas card - what a surprise.

The set I've used is current Winter Woods but the papers are retired.  I started with some green card stock and added some of the retired DSP called Be Merry.  I used a retired embossing folder in a Holly Pattern for the white part and joined both of them with some retired Washi tape from Warmth and Cheer.  I stamped the tree in both Garden Green ink and Tranquil Tide at the edges to give it a bit of dimension.  I added some Garden Green twine and popped it up on dimensionals.  Lots of lovely red rhinestones give the tree lots of sparkle.  The sentiment is from SU Merry Patterns and cut out with a retired banner framelit.



I'm excited that this card was chosen this week as one of the Favourites over at SplitCoast Stampers 



 

No comments: