Friday 1 November 2019

ANOTHER REINDEER CHRISTMAS CARD

Aha - I said I love Reindeer christmas cards. Here's a little one all in his own snow globe from Clearly Besotted.  I was inspired by the sketch over at Sunday Stamps #SSC216 for my card.





I used the reindeer paper from a Christmas pad from Craft Sensations for my background. I stamped the image from Clearly Besotted and coloured him in with SU pencils and added a bright red Rhinestone for his nose - guess which reindeer he is then lol!   I added a touch of SU bronze thread behind the circle.  I also added some retired Washi Tapes as my stripes and gold embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set which is called Shake It Up. 











.

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Fiona! Love how all the reindeer goodies come together here, and your main star is very adorable, lol. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

That background paper is awesome!! Love the little reindeer stamped image too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your BG paper too
and the main image oh sooo cuutee
lovely use my sketch too
sweet card
Many thanks for joining our challenge at Sunday Stamps
hugs
Monika