Saturday 16 November 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL



Our challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin in Bright and Beautiful. I'm not really a brights colours kind of girl and normally go for muted tones so this was a great challenge for me.

I have this gorgeous little cute set from Clearly Besotted called Shake it Up - the little images go in the little snow globe that comes in with the set.  I was inspired by one of Kristine Werner's cards from a few years ago to use all the little image with lots of bright colours behind.  I used a stitched circle framelit to cut out all the circles and try and get them all in line.  I stamped all the images and then masked them off and coloured in all the backgrounds.  A touch of red twine just around the middle finishes off the card.  I've added some sparkles to Santa's beard and hat and given him a shiny silver buckle.  Rudolph has a red rhinestone for his nose.  









 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous 'bright' card. LOVE this Fiona, such a cutie for Christmas! Brilliant interpretation of the theme hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo