Saturday 6 April 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - MELLOW YELLOW

Our challenge for you at Sweet Stampin this week is Mellow Yellow - signs of spring.  We've had a mixed bag for sure this week with the weather - glorious warmth and then the next day hailstones!  Poor old flowers and birds and insects - they must wonder what on earth is going on.

My card today uses a few stamp sets - the background is from SU called Timeless Textures and I've inked it in SU Crushed Curry, stamped off Berry Burst and Pool Party.  The sentiment is from a spring set of stamps I have from an old magazine.  The butterfly is from SU thinlets and the flowers are punched out of an old punch by Martha Stewart!  Yes, it's that old.  I've added a touch of SU Bronze Thread behind the butterfly and added some embellishments to the flowers.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment - I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely Spring cards.


         

No comments: