Tuesday 2 April 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - DESIGNER'S CHOICE

We were given free rein over at Stampin Up Only challenge this week to choose our own design.  Over at my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets I was recently gifted a collection of the Swirl Thinlets after I mentioned I loved them but didn't have the thinlets.  I think they are so versatile I don't know why I didn't purchase them when they were around.




So I decided I wanted to use them on my card - The stamp set is another retired set Amazing You.  I started with stamping the star burst in Powder Pink onto white card stock.  I then stamped out three of the flowers and used my inks to colour them in and cut them out.  I added a piece of the lovely Polka Dot Tulle ribbon and added a heart embellishment.  The added flower die cuts are from Lovely Flowers edgelit dies.  Some sequins and a touch of Wink of Stella finishes off the card.

I hope this inspires you to use some old sets.

 

No comments: