Saturday 20 April 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - RECYCLING

The challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week is to use something recycled for Earth Day.  Wendy certainly knows how to set a challenge.  After lots of head scratching I came up with this.

Recently I have been using some baby wipes to clean my stamps.  They don't go in the rubbish as I am on private drainage and they can't be flushed down the toilet so I've been accumulating them.  I decided it was time for them to earn their money as a crafting medium!

I inked one of the butterflies from SU's Watercolor Wings onto one of my used wipes - as I say it just had ink on it.  I then used the framelit to cut it out and it cut really well.  I added it to some lovely Dovecraft papers I have and an SU doily behind.  A touch of pearls and a button from my stash finishes off the card.




 


No comments: