Tuesday 30 April 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - SKETCH CHALLENGE #406

This is our sketch for you at TSOT this week -  





I used purple! It's not a colour I usually use but I had just bought some Elegant Eggplant card stock from SU and it was calling me to use it!  As it's such a bold colour I kept the rest of the stamping quite plain.  I used a retired SU set called Fresh Vintage - this is actually a wooden stamp set.  It's been a while since I used those too!  I thought I would never really get the hang of the clear stamps and using blocks but as most of us I know prefer it. 

 I used one of the stamps with Versamark to mark down the right hand side of the card stock.  I'm not sure if it shows up.  With a clear stamp that would have been easy but with a wooden one I had to get the Stamp-a-ma-Jig out of retirement also.

I used another retired product - to stamp the flower - this was a Spectrum Ink pad from SU in Fiesta colours - this has to be nearly 20 years old! but it still works and it gives you that mix of colours really easily.  I wish they would bring something similar back.  









 

No comments: