Tuesday 9 April 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #CC312

A colour challenge for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments #CC312




I don't have the new Call Me Clover green ink so I used Emerald Envy - which looks quite similar.  I was recently lucky to win a Painted Seasons set from Andrea Parr and knew I fancied using it for this challenge.  The flowers are so pretty.  I stamped off the Lovely Lipstick as it was a bit too bright for the flowers but add it in with the sequins.




I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with these lovely colours and do visit the Design Team and give them some love.

I'm adding this into the Just Add Ink challenge this week because of the choice of colours.






 

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is such a pretty and feminine card, Fiona! I love how you've balanced the colours between the soft florals and leaves. And carrying through the background details to your stitched heart is a fabulous effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Kelly Kent said...

Very pretty card Fiona! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Kelly x