Wednesday, 16 September 2026

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE #526 MAKE YOUR MARK




Welcome back to another challenge at ATSM - Make Your Mark.  I'm sharing a tag with a definite Autumn feel. I started off my tag as below using Tim Holtz leaf stencil.  This is a new addition to my stash and I'm loving using it.  I used two Distress Oxide inks for the leaves Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso and then covered it in Antique Linen.  


I added some of the Tim Holtz leaf fragments dies I've been playing with recently and then decided to do a mini tag with a stamp from Waffle Flower called Fall Greetings.  I love that little pumpkin.  I added some extra ephemera stamping and the sentiment is from an old Tracy Evans set. I added a brad to the top of the tag and some hand dyed thread.  Yes I still have brads!  














No comments: