Wednesday 2 August 2023

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE - DOTS AND STRIPES


Welcome back to another challenge at The Male Room - I hope you are inspired by our great theme.

I started off my background by using a stencil to create the strips in Antique Linen.  I then added a very old dotted stamp I have from an old company called All Night Media - it's an old wooden stamp which is great for adding dots.  I added the clock stamp from an old Creative Expressions set and added some die cut gears from Tim Holtz.  I added one of his paper dolls and added a large mug in his hand - just because lol! 


3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great masculine card and well placed stripes! X

AndrejaM said...

A very nice man's card, you used stripes and dots perfectly

Carol L said...

What a great masculine make with those cogs, subtle stripes and dots! This is a beautiful vintage card!