Wednesday 23 August 2023

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - CAS


Our theme at Christmas Craft Creations this month is CAS.  I always find these the hardest to do as I do like my layers and my mixed media.  So this is about as CAS as I feel comfortable with.  We have some great prizes up for grabs kindly donated by the Design Team members so good luck.  

I used an old Embossing Folder for my white background. The tree die is also an old die I had in my stash and I used some paper from a Christmas pack to cut out the image.  I added a star and a Tim Holtz silver bauble to the top.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz - I only bought the whole stamp set called Watercolour Trees because I had been looking for an O Christmas Tree sentiment for years lol! 



I'm adding this into the following challenges:










3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Love love love that gorgeous embossed panel, such an elegant background for your beautiful tree! So happy you could join our Christmas Tree fun at Jingle Belles!

kel Acopan said...

How merry! Thanks so much for joining us at My Time To Craft Christmas!

lovies, =o) kel
MTTCC DT

SmilynStef said...

Love your layered tree with the lovely embossed background ... so glad you shared your Christmas Tree with us at Jingle Belles.