Tuesday 1 August 2023

ONCE UPON A TIME


Welcome back to another challenge at Once Upon a Time where we offer you a children's book cover as inspiration and leave the rest to your imagination.  I chose to focus on the children in the image and decided to do a stepped easel card.

This stamp set is a very old one from Stampin Up and one of my favourites that I will always keep.  I love that image of the little girl looking out into the distance and the little boy making his sand castle and it takes me back to when my two were little.  The sentiment memories was just perfect for me to add.




I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Retro Rubber - this stamp set is over 10 years old 
SU Only challenges - fun fold 




5 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful step card, Fiona - this was such a pretty set! Such a great one for filling all that real estate! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card--love the soft "sandy" colors! Really feels like the beach!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely assortment of tags you have created for our challenge over at Creative Artiste this month. The little details on the tags are sweet and loveable. Have a creative week. Hugs Judy

Angel Shaver said...

Love the soft, muted, almost vintage colors. This card evokes such a relaxed, peaceful mood.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Fabulous fun fold, Fiona, and it's great to see you again! Thank you so much for participating along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again tomorrow!