Tuesday 22 August 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - CC421



I love these colours for our colour challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  As usual I don't have the up-to-date Stampin Up Colours but I did use an old one Cinammon Cider which looks very similar to the Pecan Pie.  The other colour I used was a Wendy Vecchi Ranger one called Orange Blossom and Tim Holtz Unchartered Mariner Distress Oxide.

I started off by using a stencil for the background in one of the brown colours.  I then added this gorgeous stamp from Creative Expressions called Magnolia Spray.  I added some extra numbers in the darker brown from another Creative Expression set from Sam Poole called Dates from the Past. The sentiment comes from the flower set and I stamped it on to some Calico material and added some brads from my stash which are very old SU. I tucked a delicate leaf behind the calico to add a bit more interest and some sparkles to the middle of the flowers. 





2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, Fiona - LOVE that big glorious stem! Such a pretty shape and color - and brava for stamping on ribbon! Wow!

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous Fiona … love that gorgeous flower stamp and the colour combo is wonderful
Pauline xx