Tuesday 8 August 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #420




Welcome back to another challenge for Hand Stamped Sentiments.  The weather here in the UK for nearly the whole of July was wet and miserable.  We even had to light a log fire the other evening - so Ice creams and the gorgeous images on our mood board are very far from my mind at the moment - but I can dream of Summer. 

Probably with that in mind I took my inspiration from the flowers on the bottom right.  I used an old leaf stencil for my background - giving it just a kiss of the ink, spritzing it and then adding it to the paper to give a very subtle imprint of the leaf.  I masked off part of the middle to add my mouse and my sentiment.  I used an old SU set Botanical Prints to create my flowers.  The little mouse is from Clearly Besotted. I added some background word stamping and some sequins to finish off the card. 









2 comments:

Heather said...

So so pretty, Fiona - I love how you interpret color and pattern - amazing! And that little mouse is too cute, lol. Send some of that rain my way, please - we need it in Arizona!

Fiona said...

lovely card Fiona, perfect colours.

Thanks you for your comment on my blog and I bought the sequins from Simon Says Stamp.

Fi
x